Aidil Fitri is just around the corner. It is a feast of joy that every Muslim celebrates every year after Ramadhan. Besides countless savoury dishes, we also prepare lots of sweet biscuits during the occasion. I have just finished making one type of delicious biscuits called Biskut Arab. It is very easy to make and it melts in your mouth. For those who would like to try something easy, this would be it. You would not fail this one if you follow the recipe closely. Do try!
6 cups of flour
2 cups of skimmed powdered milk ( I used Nespray)
2 cups ghee
a pinch of salt
Icing sugar- for coating
1. Mix skimmed powdered milk, ghee and salt.
2. Add flour bit by bit and mix well.
3. Make a dough. Form small round balls and arrange them on the baking tray.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, 180 celcius.
5. Let them cool before coating them in the icing sugar.
6. Put the biscuits in a paper cup before keeping them in an airtight container.